Bug Fixes/Features of this release:
* Applications with "Hold" permissions enabled should notify the user after they post a new message. enhancement
* Create streamline way for new users to create a message board. enhancement needed
* Bcrypt strength is hard coded on new user password creations. bug
* Deactivated Owners Can Cause Email Clashs On New Accounts. bug needed
* Increase Owner Email Column from 255 to Max. Task
* Allow admins to query statistics enhancement nice to have
* Move inline style tags into maintenance css for accounts you moderate table. nice to have
* Main site login in / log out link should only say what action it will do enhancement
* IP Block filter attempting to parse no parsable inputs. bug
* Create site wide ip block filter. enhancement
Biggest changes to this release is the site wide IP block filter. This filter finally lets me block out IP addresses that are hammering the logs with invalid requests. Sure they may switch to a new IP but at least I can stop them for a bit. I currently have two IPs in there now that I'll have to check on later and see if the logs have changed.
The second big update is an easy way for people to sign up and create a new message board. There's now a one form option to do so instead of having to create an account and then add the feature afterwards. There's not much traffic outside the established apps already but if someone happens by, maybe it will attract them.